- Located at the intersection of Potter Road and Chestnut Lane in Matthews/Indian Trail
- Anchored by Harris Teeter and 4 miles away from downtown Matthews
- Austin Village is enhanced by English Village style stone and stucco architecture
- Less than 5 miles away from Matthews Sportsplex, a 5,000 seat grass stadium which also contains 9 synthetic fields, playgrounds, walking trails and a field house equipped with a 90 person conference room
- More than 15,000 households within a 1 mile radius with an average household income of $124,239
Childress Klein currently leases and manages this property.