Create your culture
Located along the planned route for Charlotte’s newest urban trail, The Loop, 2100 and 2115 Rexford provide a new opportunity for tenants to live and work in the highly desirable SouthPark area. With a dense collection of dining, shopping, and hotels just steps outside the building, Rexford provides the high level of service and access to amenities that today’s companies demand.
Acquired by Childress Klein and Gottesman Real Estate Partners in 2019, the two buildings were originally slated for LendingTree’s HQ before the company’s growth outpaced the space available there. Due to the shortage of office buildings and a demand for larger uses in the SouthPark community, both buildings are undergoing heavy renovations managed by our in-house construction team, as well as modern renovations provided by IA Interior Architects.
Designed to be a single-tenant building, 2100 Rexford features a modernized façade that incorporates a new glazing system, as well as a new overall building color that highlights the asymmetric and angular planes that frame the entry and anchor the building. The refreshed interiors echo the same visual language that shapes the exterior with bold, geometric paneling and modernized finishes.
67,516 SF, 4 Floors
PARTNER / ARCHITECT
Gottesman Real Estate Partners
IA Interior Architects (Renovation Design)
- Corporate user experience with building signage opportunity
- Customizable, modern workspace featuring an offset core and a unique concrete structure with 14’ ceiling heights for maximum design flexibility
- Easily accessible, central, and walkable
- New building elevator, mechanical and HVAC systems
- New hardscape/landscape and new outdoor areas to promote “The Loop” engagement