Lake Norman’s most accessible high-end office location
Located along Lake Norman’s most important East/West connector — NC-73, Kenton Circle offers unprecedented access to I-77, Birkdale Village and many of the lake’s most desirable neighborhoods. This best-in-class, 135,757 square foot, three-building office campus located in Huntersville, NC, was acquired by Childress Klein in 2013.
As a part of the Lake Norman community — Huntersville is one of Charlotte’s most affluent and rapidly growing areas, boasting an average household income of nearly $114,500 and population growth of over 100% since 2000. Many of Kenton Circle’s tenants, such as Merrill Lynch, Raymond James, SunTrust Mortgage, UBS and Wells Fargo have chosen this specific location within the Lake Norman community to draw from the wealthy client base located in the nearby residential neighborhoods.
Combined with it’s close proximity to Birkdale Village, a prominent 52-acre mixed-use lifestyle center that includes more than 300,000 square feet of specialty retail including some of the area’s most upscale shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, Kenton Circle attracts high-quality tenants looking to appeal to the decision makers and educated workforce living in the immediate area.
Property highlights include:
- Institutional-quality Class-A office property
- Located in a rapidly growing municipality with highly educated and affluent residents
- Nearby amenities include Whole Foods, Bonefish Grill, Barnes & Noble, Williams-Sonoma and Target
- Excellent visibility with highway frontage along Sam Furr Road
- Excellent freeway access — within one mile of I-77
- Above-market parking ratio of 5.22 spaces per 1,000 square feet
This property was acquired in 2013 and then sold in 2015.
44,423 - 45,667SF
3 Buildings, 135,757 total SF
- 6.63 total acre site
- Typical Floor Plate Size: +/- 15k SF
- Number of floors / building: 3
- Parking: +/- 5.2 spaces / 1,000
- Fronting on HWY 73 - The most important East/West connector at the lake