Positioned in the heart of Fort Mill, South Carolina, near rapidly growing York County, 547 Kings Ridge Drive is conveniently located at the interchange of I-77 and Carowinds Boulevard (Exit 90).
Only a short 20 minute drive to downtown Charlotte or Charlotte Douglas International Airport, this property was developed by Childress Klein to enable businesses easy access, and a modern facility. Due to the planning and design of this modern-day industrial facility, our clients’ operations can run safely, efficiently, and effectively.
Building features include:
- Building dimensions 832’ x 260’
- 32’ clear height
- 52’-wide x 50’-deep column spacing with 60’-deep loading bay
- ESFR sprinkler system
- 130’-deep truck court
- (14) 9’ x 10’ dock doors in available space
- 58 auto parking spaces in available space
- 8 trailer parking spaces in available space
- Class A master planned business park
- Easy access to I-77 and I-485
Fort Mill, SC