Due to the expansion and growth of businesses in both Greenville and Spartanburg, Childress Klein saw an opportunity to develop a modern, flexible industrial building that would be centrally located near the GSP Inland Port and the BMW manufacturing plant.
Property features include:
- Located in Greer, South Carolina between the rapidly expanding cities of Greenville and Spartanburg
- Less than a mile and a half from the I-85 interchange
- 2.7 miles from the rapidly growing GSP inland port
- 1.25 miles to BMW manufacturing
- 52’-wide x 50’ deep column spacing with 180’-deep truck courts
- 32’ clear height
- (76) 9’x10’ dock doors
- 60’-deep loading bays
- Extensive on-site auto and trailer parking
Partner / Architect
Cullum Interest, Inc.