Twenty miles north of Charlotte and home to Davidson College, a suburb known as Davidson is home to some of the wealthiest and best educated citizens in Mecklenburg County. The desirability of this area, driven by its close proximity to Lake Norman and small town charm fueled the need for a modern day office environment that is convenient for residents.
Beginning in 2008, Childress Klein developed One Harbour Place, a three-story, +/- 60,000 SF building featuring first floor retail/restaurant space with first-class office space above. The construction and design for Two Harbour Place finished in 2016. With convenient access to downtown Davidson and Lake Davidson, Harbour place features a modern workplace, in an ideal location that is further enhanced by connections to the local community.
59,375 SF, 3-Story
- 50-acre mixed-use campus
- Views of Lake Davidson
- Located off Exit 30 in Davidson
- On-site retail & restaurants
- Attractive signage opportunities and visibility
- Separate entrance lobby for corporate office tenants
- Card access system for after-hours use
- State-of-the-art power and fiber infrastructure