The Ultimate Environment For Success
Originally developed by Don Childress in 1982 while working for Trammell Crow Co., Galleria 100 measures an impressive 414,000 square feet, and is among the tallest structures in Cobb County reaching a height of 228 feet. Located within The Galleria, an 86-acre mixed-use development on the city’s northwest side, the property is conveniently connected via footbridge to the Atlanta Braves’ SunTrust Park and the surrounding entertainment destination known as The Battery.
Tenants at Galleria 100 include insurance giant Aflac, law firm Freeman Mathis & Gary and the private dining venue The Georgian Club.
Property features include:
- Free parking
- Security officers 24-hour/day and after-hours card access system
- Atrium walls, floors and columns of travertine marble
- Five Destination Dispatch Elevators, plus freight elevator
- ATM, Café and Quick Shoppe
- Shower and locker facilities
- Conference center with voice data and audiovisual capabilities and Wi-Fi
This project was sold in 2019.
414,000 SF, 8-story
3,500 SF typical floor plan