Developed by Childress Klein in 1993, Galleria 700 is a state-of-the-art 12-story Class A office building with a total of 227,549 square feet of leasable space.
The building design promotes a connected culture within the Galleria Park though the use of ample daylight, incredible views, and access to exterior landscaped areas.
Interior floor plates are designed to create multi-dimensional spaces that focus on creative use of space, efficiency, and culture. Tenants enjoy upscale finishes througout the common areas, and the latest technology advancements.
Property features include:
- Cobb Galleria Convention Centre, dry cleaners, car wash and automotive repair
- Galleria Gardens with free Wi-Fi, Galleria Specialty Mall, The Georgian Club, Hair Salon, Helicopter pad, KinderCare Learning Center
- The Waverly Hotel, ATM, and Café
- Lobby features plasma TV with Tenant News and state-of-the-art, computerized touch-screen directory with color graphics display
- Four high-speed, computer controlled elevators
- 24-hour security
227,679 SF, 12-story
19,654 SF typical floor plan